Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Headaches be gone?

At first I didn't think using the anti-depressant was working. My doctor prescribed 10mg (a person with depression would be taking about 200mg) So when I say low dose anti depressants, I mean low dose lol! But for the two weeks I took the 10mg I was getting a lot of headaches.

I then had an appointment with a neurologist that I last saw 2 years ago. She said to take two 10mg (thus 20mg) until they ran out and to pick up a new prescription of 25 mg. I'm still on the 20mg but so far so good. I've haven't had a headache in a few days! What my neurologist also told me (and said the same thing 2 years ago) is that my neck muscles are extremely extremely tight (and this appointment was at 1030 am!). Obviously I already knew this but seem to fail at doing something about it. blah.

So far the meds are helping and I will make an appointment with a chiropractor, since its been a year since I've seen one. I'm hoping that will help

Furthermore...

Bad News: I was having eye pain and blurriness and after going to the eye Dr, found out I have a scratch on my left cornea. No contacts for a few weeks and using regular eye lubricating drops to help it heal.

Good News: I'm kinda sorta getting a promotion at work! They're making me Senior staff (instead of Jr Staff) as one of the senior staff is pregnant. I kind of had a feeling about it, as they were clearly training me to take on more responsibility. I hope I can work hard enough to show them I can do it, I often make stupid mistakes. It makes me wonder if they think I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment