Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals

Instead of having resolutions for the New Year, I have goals. That way if I accomplish my goals I can congratulate myself. If I resolved to do something different in the New Year, I'd fail immediately. Anyway, considering 2011 was so horrible I really hope 2012 is waaaay better. I'm hoping to take serious steps to insure that it will be instead of leaving it up to fate.

1) What I've already started and plan to continue throughout 2012 is take steps towards starting my own doggie daycare. There is something inside of me telling me I have to do it now, because our financial situation is so bleak.  This is something I've always wanted and I feel pretty confident in myself that it will be successful financially and make me happy (which is more important).

2) Take more steps to become a dog trainer. I started this last year but with my job situation it became too difficult, now that things are stable... now is the time!

3) Get back into agility with Scout

4) Take Scout on therapy dog visits.

5) Teach Scout to read and take him to the Library. (Did this one confuse you? I'm not joking!)

6) Deal with my health problems

7) Volunteer at the local animal shelter (possibly train dogs for them for practice?)

8) Get more involved with our synagogue. Go to sisterhood events, go to XYZ events, go to services more often!

For good measure here is how Scout rung in the new year. I imagine I didn't look too different considering I slept the whole time and hubby only woke me up to kiss me at midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment