Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Clean House!

I know I haven't posted lately. I always feel like I should be writing about big important stuff then get intimidated. Oh well. This is my life. I'm an old married hag that gets excited about the littlest things....

What I do want to announce is that there is a new resident in our household... a Eureka Airspeed Pet!

Sometime last week the hubs was vacuuming and it somehow shorted out or something. There were sparks/smoke and the outlet now has burn marks. However, the old vacuum (a 17+ year old Eureka that the in-laws gave us 3 years ago after they upgraded) barely worked. I could vacuum over a wad of dog fur 10 times just for it to pick it up. For some reason in never occurred to us that never having to empty the bag = its not picking anything up when it should be. Guess we thought we just had a clean house.

So imagine our shock after going over just the living room with our new vacuum the whole container (it's bag-less) was filled!!!!!!!! You could hear the vacuum crackling as it picked up our dirt. We've lived in this apartment for almost a year. It literally seemed like we hadn't vacuumed for a year considering how well the new one works. Plus, the carpet looks brand new. Before it didn't look any different after we vacuumed.

so. that just made my week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment