Thursday, January 5, 2012

There's a Birthday in the Dog House!

My beloved Scout turned 6 years old yesterday (January 4th)! I can not believe he is six years old, as it seems like only yesterday he was the little 12 week old I picked up at the airport!

We celebrated on his birthday by giving him extra walks, treats and attention. Today he went to work with me (where he played with other dogs!) and I gave him lots of bones at work, spent extra time with him because work was slow today and gave him a bath (which he did not see as a good thing on his birthday).

I wanted him to be nice and clean because Saturday is his birthday party! Russ and I have officially gone crazy since we are throwing our dog a birthday party. I've sort of always wanted to but this was 100% percent Russ' idea. I'm even baking him a cake!

There is more good news... 2012 is turning out great, hubby might be getting a new job where he'll earn more and I'm taking serious steps to starting my own business. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment