Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Arizona here I come!

Friday morning Russ and I are leaving for Scottsdale! I'm unusually excited for this trip. Its only for the weekend but I just really feel like I need a vacation right now. This will be the 5th wedding I've ever been too (including mine ha!) with the first one being only a little over 2 years ago.

This will also be the first trip we are taking with his parents. Which is not exactly something I'm looking forward to ;-) When I got home from work today Russ had picked up our official wedding portrait and told me something that I did not want to hear which made me very mad at his mom. Luckily, it was just a misunderstanding... otherwise this trip could have been a LOT worse. oy vey!

Anybody know what there is to do/see in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

No comments:

Post a Comment