Friday, April 13, 2012

Little Blue Dress

unaltered...

I picked it up last night! Luckily, I still love it. Although admittedly a teensy bit less than when I tried it on with the wedding party. I need to get it altered obviously, but I thought the gathering in the midsection looks a little off when I tried it on last night. Get this... Davids Bridal alterations quoted me $110. Which is pretty much the same as what it cost ($140 with a discount.. I think it was either $20 off or 20% can't remember lol). My mother in law gave me a the number of the tailor she uses so I'll get a quote for them and maybe a few other places too depending on what kind of quotes I'm getting. I would go to Davids Bridal because they did a good job on my wedding dress last year but A wedding dress is different. You know you are going to pay as much as  the dress for the alterations and its worth it. I wouldn't trust just any tailor on the street to do a wedding dress as I've heard horror stories. But, a bridesmaid dress is different I feel like any Tailor can do a nice little hem and take it in a bit. I just hope that when its done I look as smoking hot sexy as this...

Which I know I posted on before but now that I compare the two pictures.. I want to look like that girl!!! And I totally know that I'm already thin enough to pull it off, I just need the dress to confirm it!

Anywho... I'm super excited for the wedding and to get started on the DIY card box and aisle runner for my friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment