Friday, April 13, 2012

Lush Love

Last month I went into Lush for the first time with my aunt. Lush is a store that sells handmade all-fresh all-natural soaps and lotions. 

They tried their hand soaps or whatever it is on me. I asked about some facial cleansers and they gave me free samples. Since then I didn't really use them. In terms of my face I like products where I see immediate results because I'm not very patient. 

I've just been so annoyed lately with my "lack of clear skin". I want to feel/look like I'm 23 and not feel/look like I am 15 (as I mentioned in my birthday post). I work hard at my job and want to be taken seriously and with possibly starting my own business this year I think that's even more important. 

Yesterday I went back to Lush and decided to just completely "go natural"! I got a body soap, shampoo, conditioner, and 3 facial cleanser products (which will basically be a 3 step facial cleansing system for me). I even took away all my old products (Pantene pro-v and SoftSoap) So everything I use now will be completely natural. 

Not sure how good it will work yet, but I can tell you...
I smell really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment