Sunday, April 15, 2012

Who Says Dogs Can't Smile?


This is my baby boy. He's the literally hands down the best dog in the world. Whenever anyone else has ever said that about their dog, its not true. In fact, even though I work with literally hundreds of dogs in a yearly basis, Scout is the only dog that I have never considered a dog. He is truly my son, my baby, a loved family member. Before I met my husband, he was the first boy to completely steal my heart, the first boy I ever fell madly in love with. He (and hubby) is the absolutely center of my universe, my life would not be complete with out him. I love him to the end of the world and back and I would give my life for him if I had to.

Imagine how I will be when we have children. lol!

Scouti and I are going to watch the runners in Boston marathon with my parents tomorrow (or later today I mean.. I got to get to bed!) since I have off from work. Then hubby is meeting up with us to watch the parade in my hometown, historical Lexington. Happy Patriots Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment