Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm getting old... I'm 23 today.

Its weird, being 23 and married. I feel 17 and physically look like I'm 17 so its hard for people to believe both. I wonder when I'll look "old". I think people think that A) hubby is either way older than me or B) I'm his daughter

We got asked on a train once (while holding hands and kissing no less)... if we were brother and sister!
I just really hope when we have kids people wont think I'm the babysitter! ugh

Anyways, how am I spending my birthday?
This morning I had to go back to the eye Dr. I had a scratched cornea a month ago and it starting hurting again. This time its either an infection or a reaction to contact lens solution. But I should be fine.
After hubby gets off the phone we will probably go shopping so that I can spend the $100 Kohls gift card my parents gave me as a B-day present :-) :-) Then I have to work 5-8 because someone quit and I need to cover part of her hours. Then... I will have a nice romantic homemade dinner with my hubby and go to bed early because I have to work at 7am tomorrow.

Tomorrow we are celebrating with very good friends of ours. And there's really no other friends I'd rather be with :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment